By nature I'm not a big sweets person. Crazy right, a woman who doesn't love chocolate??? However, when sweets come in the form of a drink I can't help but gobble them up. I might just have a problem. Thankfully I've come across many Trim Healthy Mama approved shakes, smoothies and other cold drinks. I can have my indulgences and lose weight in the process. Win, win!
Many of the shakes and smoothies I drink for breakfast or for a snack sometimes too. Before starting Trim Healthy Mama I could count on both hands how many times I ate breakfast in any given year. Bad girl, I know! My biggest problem was that I didn't like to eat in the morning. I could drink water or juice all morning, but to eat, yuck! Call me lazy, picky or just running behind each morning, but I just never wanted to physically eat anything. That's why this list of shakes and smoothies has become a lifesaver for me.
Don't have time to read the whole list now? Pin it and read it later.
Here's my list of my top 20 favorite shakes, smoothies and cold drinks, THM style of course:
- Refreshing Fruity Shake (E)
- Thin Mint Shake (S)
- Reese Peanut Butter Cup Shake (S)
- Peanut Butter Milkshake (S)
- Cran Orange Smoothie (FP)
- Cookie Dough Shake (FP)
- Blueberry Cheesecake Protein Shake (E) ***Use the Lite Laughing Cow wedge instead of instant pudding
- Strawberry Lemonade (FP)
- Raspberry Cheesecake Shake (S)
- Chocolate Cake Batter Protein Shake (FP)
- Strawberry Grapefruit Smoothie (E)
- Fudgy Cheesecake Shake (S)
- Creamy Coconut Strawberry Smoothie (S)
- Caramel Apple Smoothie (E)
- Brownie Batter Shake (S)
- Ginger Bread Cookie Protein Shake (FP)
- French Toast Protein Shake (FP)
- Cake Batter Protein Shake (FP) ***Use vanilla extract instead of the instant vanilla pudding
- Key Lime Pie Shake (FP)
- Berry Lemon Shake (FP or S)