I've been married to my wonderful husband Rich for over 12 years. No one can make me laugh harder than him. We always have so much fun together! He truly is my best friend. We've been through some great and difficult times along the way, but we've worked really hard to be intentional in our marriage and it is so worth it. I just love him to pieces!
We have four beautiful kids. They keep us on our toes constantly and questioning our sanity, but we love the cuddles, antics and hilarious things that they say. I homeschool them which is such a joy. Don't get me wrong, it definitely has its challenging days, but I wouldn't trade the time I have with them on a daily basis for anything.
I always love getting to know people and the random things about them, so here's 10 random facts about me:
- I love Jesus! He's the best. I would be a hot mess without His forgiveness and grace.
- I obviously love to cook. Cooking for people and providing a healthy and wholesome meal brings me so much joy. I love spending time in the kitchen dreaming up new recipes to share with all of you.
- Mexican food is my absolute most favorite food in the world! I could literally eat it every day, but try to restrain myself to twice a week.
- I LOVE to laugh and make other people laugh. You can tell when I'm super tired because everything is hysterically funny to me. I think my husband initially fell in love with me because I laughed at all his jokes. ;)
- I do my best work while listening to jazz. It gives me my "groove".
- My dream is to own a small farm/homestead and live off the land as much as possible. People think I'm crazy, but it makes me so excited to think of the possibilities.
- I had a home birth with my 4th baby and absolutely loved it!!! If we ever have any more kids, I will do a home birth again. If you're curious about it, I'm happy to relay my experience.
- I don't really like chocolate all that much. However, mix it with peanut butter and I'm game!!
- I learned the majority of my cooking skills from watching Food Network and reading cookbooks. Thankfully my mom taught me the basics and I just ran from there!
- I love to read - mainly cookbooks, Christian fiction and Christian self help books. I don't always have the time because I'm usually reading school books to my kids.