Thursday, May 7, 2015

Let's Have a BBQ ~ THM style!



I love barbecues! The food is fantastic and there is a lot of fun happening with family and friends. I love the casualness of barbecues. Much more my style of a get together! Oh and did I mention I how great the food is???

I've been eating the Trim Healthy Mama way now for over a year and half. Sometimes it's hard to be at gatherings because there is so much off-plan food. But have no fear, I've got your back for these summer barbecues. For me, eating an S meal at a barbecues is the best plan. That way I can enjoy a juicy burger (bun-less of course) or steak and still have many great sides and a dessert. However, sometimes I like to keep it a little lighter and have a wonderfully grilled chicken breast with some great E sides and dessert. Either way, all the food is delicious!

With the help of some of my blogging buddies, I've put together this great list of 35 Trim Healthy Mama dishes to bring to your next barbecue. Let's enjoy summer guilt free!!!

Pin it

Desserts:
Dips:


Dressings, Marinades and Sauces:
Salads:

Sides:


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this great post....so many great ideas for this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the links to so many great recipes. Pinning for later. ~ Jamie

    ReplyDelete