Thursday, March 26, 2015

20 Meatless THM Meals


In my quest to continue to eat healthy on a budget, my family and I have started eating one to two meatless dinner meals each week. We are a Midwestern family and LOVE our meat, however I love staying within my grocery budget more. I asked some of my Trim Healthy Mama Blogging Buddies for some of their best meatless meal ideas. There are some super tasty looking meals on this list! These meals are great for those of you that are vegetarians as well. Remember just to swap vegetable stock for chicken/beef stock. I can't wait to add these meals to my weekly meal plans.

Pin it


Lentil Soup for the Soul (E) from Mrs. Criddle's Kitchen

Garbanzo Bean Soup (E) from Mrs. Criddle's Kitchen

Zucchini Quiche (S) from Briana Thomas

Rice and Beans (E) from Briana Thomas

Black Bean Dump Soup (E) from Counting All Joy

Easy Tuscany Tomato Soup (FP) from Counting All Joy

Nourishing Root Vegetable Soup (E) from Counting All Joy

"Spanish Rice" Quinoa (E) from Simply Healthy Home

Creamy Pumpkin Soup (S) from Counting All Joy

Black Eyed Pea "Gumbo" (E) from Kristen Hay Photography *recipe is at the bottom of the page

Burr-E-tos (E) from The Coers Family

Spinach Casserole (S) from Nana's Little Kitchen

Savory Cheddar Waffles with Fried Eggs (S) from All Day I Dream About Food

Roasted Vegetable Greek Salad (S) from All Day I Dream About Food

Broccoli Cheese Soup (S) from All Day I Dream About Food

Very Berry Salad with Dijon Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing (S) from Me at Darcie's Dishes

Sriracha Egg Salad (S) from Oh Sweet Mercy

White Gazpacho (FP) from Gwen's Nest

Butternut Squash Pumpkin Apple Soup (E) from Grassfed Mama



Zesty Salsa Chicken and Black Bean Casserole (E) from Me at Darcie's Dishes
***replace the chicken with another can of black beans








1 comment: