Monday, December 1, 2014

Meal Plan Monday: 12/1-12/7/14


Wondering how or why to meal plan? Read this first. Wondering what all the letters (S, E, FP) mean after each meal? Check this out. I've also added page numbers if the recipe comes from the Trim Healthy Mama book. If you're still in search of even more meals or drinks take a look at my top 30 "E" mealsmy top 30 "S" mealsmy 20 favorite THM soups and my 20 favorite shakes, smoothies and cold drinks. Also, be sure to follow me on Pinterest so you never miss a meal plan, tip or recipe.

Don't have time to read it all now? Pin it for later.

We are back from traveling and I'm ready to get back on board with my meal plan. We had a great time with family and friends. However, I ate terrible all week long and can definitely feel a difference in my energy level and how my clothes are fitting. S meals will be predominate on my meal plan this week as I'm trying to detox all the bad carbs out of my body that I ingested last week. I'm so excited to eat well again this week!

Here's what we'll be eating this week:

Monday:
B - Reese Peanut Butter Cup Shake (S)
L - Salad with chicken, avocado and Ranch (S)
S - 1/2 green apple with peanut butter (S)
D - Jalapeno Popper Chicken with broccoli (S)

Tuesday:
B - Thin Mint Shake (S)
L - (2) Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps (S)
S - (2) Peanut Butter Cups (S)
D - Loaded Cauliflower & Chicken Casserole with green beans (S)

Wednesday:
B - Apple Cinnamon (E) pg. 250
L - (2) leftover Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps (S)
S - (2) leftover Peanut Butter Cups (S)
D - Rosemary Garlic Butter Steaks with roasted vegetables (S)

Thursday:
B - Berritastic Smoothie (E) pg. 248
L - leftover Rosemary Garlic Butter Steak on top of a salad with Ranch (S)
S - (2) leftover Peanut Butter Cups (S)
D - Speedy Chinese Broccoli and Beef (S) pg. 343

Friday:
B - Scrambled Eggs and bacon (S)
L - leftover Speedy Chinese Broccoli and Beef (S)
S - apple with (2) Light Rye Wasa Crackers with a wedge of Light Laughing Cow Cheese (E)
D - Chicken Stir-fry over brown rice (E)

Saturday:
B - Peanut Butter Shake (S)
L - 1-Pot Paleo Chicken Soup (S) *** I'm substituting chicken thighs for chicken breast.
S - Fruity Blend Yogurt (E) pg. 251
D - Taco Salad (S) pg. 347

Sunday:
B - Big Boy Smoothie (FP) pg. 242
L - Egg Roll in a Bowl (S)
S - leftover Big Boy Smoothie (FP)
D - Creamy Broccoli Soup (S)

Have a great week and happy eating!!!

1 comment:

  1. when the very Lai, at least in the to be his own illusion, this gentle boy is barbour sale outlet definitely not just barbour sale uk in front of the hooligans. very set on bubble barbour sale outlet did not expect to barbour sale outlet face change cheap so fast, just to see the goat seems barbour sale outlet very sincere barbour international sale so in order for her strong, meets her needs and inspire her motherhood. cheap feel this scum.

    ReplyDelete