Monday, November 3, 2014

Meal Plan Menu: 11/3-11/9/14


Wondering how or why to meal plan? Read this first. Wondering what all the letters (S, E, FP) mean after each meal? Check this out. I've also added page numbers if the recipe comes from the Trim Healthy Mama book. If you're still in search of even more meals or drinks take a look at my top 30 "E" mealsmy top 30 "S" mealsmy 20 favorite THM soups and my 20 favorite shakes, smoothies and cold drinks. Also, be sure to follow me on Pinterest so you never miss a meal plan, tip or recipe.

Don't have time to read it all now? Pin it for later.

I can hardly believe that it's November and that the holidays will be upon us shortly. A few girlfriends and I have made a commitment to not have a single cheat until Thanksgiving, and a couple of us are hoping not to cheat on Thanksgiving, but we'll see how that goes.

This week I'm hoping to drink more water, GGMS and herbal teas. My other goal for the week is to exercise 4 times.

Here's what we'll be eating this week:

Monday:
B - Thin Mint Shake (S)
L - Loaded Fotato Soup (S) pg. 294
S - Peanut Butter Whip (S)
D - Comforting Chicken Noodle Soup (E)

Tuesday:
B - Peanut Butter Shake (S)
L - Better Than Chef Salad (S) pg. 305
S - Baked Grapefruit (pg. 379) and 1/2 c. low-fat cottage cheese (E)
D - Taco Salad (S) pg. 347

Wednesday:
B - Scrambled Eggs and Bacon (S)
L - leftover Taco Salad (S)
S - celery and peanut butter (S)
D - Creamy Dreamy Baked "Spaghetti" with a side salad with Ranch (S) ***This is a recipe that I'm creating so if it's good I'll post it later in the week.

Thursday:
B - Green Smoothie (E) ***Omit the banana
L - (2) Caveman BLT's with strawberries (S)
S - Cottage Berry Whip (S) pg. 379
D - Easy Mexican Casserole with tomato salsa (S)

Friday:
B - Pumpkin Pie Smoothie (FP) ***I use unsweetened almond milk in place of the coconut milk.
L - Just Like Campbell's Tomato Soup with side salad with Ranch (S) pg. 292
S - (2) Peanut Butter Cups (S)
D - Pizza Casserole with fresh veggies (S) pg. 327

Saturday:
B - Broccoli Frittata (S)
L - Chicken Bacon Chowder (S)
S - (2) Peanut Butter Cups (S)
D - Chicken and "Rice" Casserole with side salad (S)

Sunday:
B - Apple Cinnamon Greek Yogurt (E) pg. 250
L - leftover Chicken Bacon Chowder (S)
S -(2) Peanut Butter Cups (S)
D - Hamburger topped with Buffalo Chicken Dip with fresh veggies (S) ***I realize this sounds like an odd combination but it's SO good. Also, the dip makes a great snack with celery and green peppers and dippers.

Have a great week and happy eating!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi There, I just spent a little time reading through your posts,which I found entirely by mistake while researching one of my projects.
    I have some relevant information you can review below.
    Celiac Disease
    legumes
    obesity Meal plan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Police sister just told you I was kind of fun. he knew that such a woman in front of her that barbour jacket sale you barbour sale womens can only install a very hones. So late in your barbour wax jacket sale own patrol here you do barbour jacket sale not feel bored. cheap silver convergence his swing, barbour jacket sale Looks so pure barbour quilted jacket sale policewoman is actually a bitch, too temptation, and also so pungent, too challenging a.

    ReplyDelete