Monday, July 7, 2014

Meal Plan Monday: 7/7-7/13/14


Wondering how or why to meal plan? Read this first. Wondering what all the letters (S, E, FP) mean after each meal? Check this out. I've also added page numbers if the recipe comes from the Trim Healthy Mama book. If you're still in search of even more meals or drinks take a look at my top 30 "E" mealsmy top 30 "S" meals and my 20 favorite shakes, smoothies and cold drinks. Also, be sure to follow me on Pinterest so you never miss a meal plan, tip or recipe.

Don't have time to read it all now? Pin it for later.

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July holiday. We had a great time with my in-laws celebrating. I did have some off plan items. Hopefully the really long bike ride we took off-set some of that. :)

This week is a busy one for my family so I'm trying to keep meals fairly simple. Also, Friday is my birthday so we'll be eating out as a family for lunch and then my husband and I will go out on a date Friday night to celebrate! 

Here's what we'll be eating this week:

Monday:
B - Reese Peanut Butter Cup Shake (S)
L - Taco Salad (S)
S - (S) Wasa Light Rye Crackers with wedge of Lite Laughing Cow Cheese (FP)
D - Chicken Stir-fry over brown rice (E)

Tuesday:
B - Fruity Blend Yogurt (E) pg. 251
L - leftover Stir-fry (E)
S - Peanut Butter Whip (S)
D - Crock Pot Balsamic Roast with green beans and mashed cauliflower (S)

Wednesday:
B - Green Smoothie (E) ***Omit the banana
L - BLAT wrap (bacon, lettuce, avocado, tomato and mayo on a low-carb tortilla) with strawberries (S)
S - Celery with cream cheese (S)
D - Buffalo Ranch Stuffed Peppers (S)

Thursday:
B - 0% Plain Greek Yogurt sweetened with Truvia and swirled with 2 T. peanut butter (S)
L - Spicy Quinoa Cucumber and Tomato Salad (E) ***Use only 1 T. of olive oil instead of 2
S - Popcorn (E)
D - Jalapeno Popper Chicken (S)

Friday:
B - Eggs & Bacon (S)
L - Out for my birthday
S - Celery with peanut butter (S)
D - Out again for my birthday :)

Saturday:
B - Big Boy Smoothie (FP) pg. 242
L - leftover Spicy Quinoa Salad (E)
S - Zucchini Bread (S)
D - Pizza Casserole (S) pg. 327

Sunday:
B - Raspberry Cheesecake Shake (S)
L - Big Mac Salad (S)
S - Zucchini Bread (S)
D - Pesto and Cheese Stuffed Chicken with steamed broccoli and cauliflower (S)

Have a great week and happy eating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment