Monday, May 19, 2014

Meal Plan Monday: 5/19-5/25/14


Wondering how or why to meal plan? Read this first. Wondering what all the letters (S, E, FP) mean after each meal? Check this out. I've also added page numbers if the recipe comes from the Trim Healthy Mama book. If you're still in search of even more meals take a look at my top 30 "E" meals and my top 30 "S" meals. Also be sure to follow me on Pinterest so you never miss a meal plan, tips or recipe.

My goal for the week is simply to drink more water. I feel like I have the eating healthy down pat but I never feel like a I get enough water. Today I started putting a squirt of lemon and lime juice in my water to help it be more flavorful. Also this week I will be trying strawberry lime GGMS as well as a Mountain Dew version as well. 

Here's what we will be eating this week:

Monday:
B - Handful of almonds, peanuts and 1/2 apple (S) ***I woke up really late today and didn't have much time for breakfast, but knew that I needed to eat something
L - Fotato Soup (FP) pg. 294
S - Celery with 2 T. peanut butter (S)
D - Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls (S)

Tuesday:
B - Caramel Apple Smoothie (E)
L - Broccoli Cauliflower Salad (S)
S - Popcorn (E)
D - Crock Pot Chicken and Quinoa (E)

Wednesday:
B - Peanut Butter Cup Shake (S)
L - leftover Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad (S)
S - 1/2 C. 2% Cottage Cheese with Paprika (FP)
D - Girl's Night Out Potluck!!! I'm bringing Easy Quinoa Salad (E)

Thursday:
B - Scrambled eggs and bacon (S)
L - Waldorf Cottage Cheese Salad (E) pg. 300
S - Crispy Cheddar Cheese & Green Onion Crisps (S)
D - Chicken Lo Mein (E)

Friday:
B - Snickers Protein Shake (S)
L - Jalapeno & Cheddar Muffins with a salad with Ranch (S)
S - 1/2 C. Greek yogurt with strawberries and Truvia to taste (E)
D - Zucchini Pizza Casserole (S)

Saturday:
B - Blueberry Cheesecake Protein Shake (FP)
L - Lettuce wraps with turkey and a side of strawberries (FP) pg. 297
S - Peanut Butter Cups (S)
D - No Tortilla Enchilada Bake using this recipe for the enchilada sauce (S)

Sunday:
B - Apple Cinnamon Swirl (E) pg. 250
L - Chicken, Bacon & Avocado Chopped Salad (S)
S - Peanut Butter Cups (S)
D - Steak with roasted vegetables and green beans with butter (S)

Have a great week and happy eating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment