Monday, March 3, 2014

Meal Plan Monday: 3/3-3/9/14

Wondering how or why to meal plan? Read this first.


Well there seems to be no end to this winter. In my neck of the woods the temperature this morning was -5 when I woke up, but thankfully by midday it made its way to a balmy 11. I don't remember longing for Spring more than I have this year. Just to see some greenery, rather than white will do my heart and sanity some good. I know that eventually Spring will come, but until then I'll just keep eating comforting food to get me by. You'll notice we're eating a lot of soup this week. Soup keeps me warm, therefore it's keeping me happy.

Here's what we're eating this week:

Monday - Bean burritos with cilantro lime rice, fajita vegetables and salsa

Tuesday - Bacon, egg and cheese fritata

Wednesday - Cabbage and white bean soup

Thursday - Skinny orange chicken with broccoli and brown rice

Friday - Homemade pizza with fresh veggies

Saturday - Chicken quinoa soup

Sunday - Olive Garden copy cat minestrone soup


Have a great week and happy eating!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job, Darc. Except for Wednesday, I think I love it all.

    ReplyDelete