Monday, December 9, 2013

Meal Plan Monday: 12/9-12/15/13

Wondering how or why to meal plan? Read this first.

If you're like me, your calendar is filling up with Christmas parties and activities. I love this time of year and all of the gatherings that happen. I'm always so excited to go to parties and try the variety of foods that people bring. 

Here is what we'll be eating this week:

Monday - Lasagna Roll-ups with a side salad

Tuesday - Chicken burrito bowls, with black beans,  sauteed green peppers and onions, Spanish rice and salsa

Wednesday - Easy Slow Cooker Chili with corn bread

Thursday - Simple Sesame Noodles with stir-fried chicken and broccoli

Friday - Christmas Party - I will be bringing Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars (the recipe is in the comments section)

Saturday - Homemade Pizza with fresh veggies

Sunday - Christmas Party #2 - I will be bringing a veggie tray

Have a great week and happy eating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment