Monday, December 30, 2013

Meal Plan Monday: 12/30/13-1/5/14

Wondering why or how to meal plan? Read this first.

Happy New Year!!! I feel like I say this every year, but I can't believe how fast this year has flown by. This year has been marked by a blessing of our 4th child, as well as many changes for our family. I'm excited to see what 2014 will bring. One of my goals for 2014 is to try one new recipe each week, so I'm on the search for yummy things to try.

Here's what we'll be eating this week:

Monday - Chicken and black bean burrito bowls with salsa, Spanish rice and sauteed green peppers and onions

Tuesday - New Year's Eve pizza party - I'm bringing the dough and pizza sauce

Wednesday - Jalapeno Popper Chicken Chili

Thursday - Sloppy Joes with fresh veggies

Friday - Grilled chicken with roasted vegetables

Saturday - Chicken Noodle Soup

Sunday - Leftovers

Here's what's coming up this week:
  •  Fajita style marinade - great on chicken, beef and veggies!
  • Kitchen Tip - creative way to drain the fat from ground beef

No comments:

Post a Comment