Monday, December 23, 2013

Meal Plan Monday - 12/23-12/29/13

Wondering why or how to meal plan? Read this first.

We made it! It's finally the week of Christmas. I love this time of year and all the memories that are made. We had family visit this past weekend and we'll be spending Christmas day with my parents and my brother and his family. My kids are completely amped up!

We are spending quite a bit of the week with family, so this week's meal plan is very simple. Here is what we'll be eating this week:

Monday - Easy Slow Cooker Chili

Tuesday - Leftovers

Wednesday - Lasagna with 7 Layer Salad (look for the recipe later this week), and garlic bread (This is a very non-traditional Christmas dinner, but it's what my mom wanted to eat.)

Thursday - Egg Roll in a Bowl (This was so good last week that my hubby requested it again this week. Seriously, try it, it's AMAZING!!!)

Friday - Homemade Pizza  with fresh veggies

Saturday - Ham, cheesy potatoes, salad and rolls

Sunday -  Leftovers

Merry Christmas to you and your family! Have a great week and happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment