Monday, December 16, 2013

Meal Plan Monday: 12/16-12/22/13

Wondering why or how to meal plan? Read this first.

The countdown to Christmas is on. I'm not even remotely ready, but I still have 9 whole days right?? I'm totally procrastinating this year. This past weekend my kids and their cousins, along with my Mom made Christmas cookies. It was fun and slightly stressful but we made them and they are delicious. Look for that recipe later tonight.

Here's what we're eating this week:

Monday: Egg roll in a bowl

Tuesday: Bacon, Cheddar, chicken and rice bake with broccoli

Wednesday: Spaghetti with salad and French bread

Thursday: Salsa chicken casserole

Friday: Homemade pizza with fresh veggies

Saturday: Leftovers

Sunday: Chicken quinoa soup

Here's what is coming up on the blog this week:
  • Countdown to Christmas: Grandma's Christmas Sugar Cookies
  • Favorite thing Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment