Monday, November 18, 2013

Meal Plan Monday: 11/18-11/24/13

Wondering how or why to make a meal plan? Read this first.

Here's what we're eating this week:

Monday: Beef with broccoli over brown rice

Tuesday: Tacos, sauteed peppers and onions with Spanish rice

Wednesday: Leftovers for the family (I'm going out with my girlfriends!!!)

Thursday: Italian Wonderpot with grilled chicken and side salad

Friday: Homemade Pizza with fresh veggies

Saturday: Creamy chicken and spinach pasta

Sunday: Small group pizza night, I'm just bringing drinks

Here's what's coming up this week on the blog:
  • Part 2 of how to build your pantry. Here's part 1 if you missed it last week.
  • Week 1 in the series "6 Weeks of Christmas Treats". I'm really excited, but I think my family is even more excited because they get to sample the treats to make sure they're good enough to share with all of you. :)
  • Darcie's Thanksgiving meal - I LOVE Thanksgiving and now I'm hungry just thinking about it.

Have a great week and happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment